Our Valiant Heroes
A ragtag group of buddies who can at least tolerate each other. They’ve been unwillingly united after stepping in to stop a goblin bank robbery against the First International Trading House (or at least defending themselves while it was happening).
- Bilge: Orc fighter. Paid in meat.
- Klestra: Human death cleric. Very spooky.
- Weasel: Gnome warlock. Is actively learning all the things.
- Flicker: Fire Genasi warlock. Smoking-hot and gender-fluid.
- Naelen: Elven paladin. Definitely not human.
- Harold “The Clam” Winslow: Human bard-entertainer. Is actually all he’s cracked up to be.
- Vinn: Human rogue. Will always have a seat at the table.
A strikingly-beautiful tall, dark, and handsome man who serves as the manager of the Lowtown branch of the First International Trading House. He grew up in Lowtown, but rose above his situation to study banking and bring financial services to the people of his home community. He’s very concerned about appearances and reputation - both of his own and of the banking industry - amongst the people of Lowtown.
- Octavio met with the party after they stopped the robbery of his bank branch, whether they meant to or not. He asked them to set out and unearth clues about what seemed to have been a related robbery at the Smarmy Marmot Inn.
- Octavio met with the party again after they had uncovered the tunnels underneath the Smarmy Marmot. He thinks the tunnels may be related to “the Vault”, but he was surprised to find out that those tunnels came all the way down to Lowtown.
- Octavio met with Klestra after he had spent the night on the street, and let Klestra stay in an office at his FITH branch. Klestra convinced Octavio that he was part of the Rising Sun, and Octavio recommended he seek a meeting with Tatham Stonebridge from the nearest Rising Sun branch in Whispering Oaks.
Frank and Hilda
The dwarven owners and proprietors of the Smarmy Marmot Inn in Lowtown. They were recently robbed by goblin thugs in the middle of the night, during which they lost all the collateral to their loan. They seem rather clueless, but reasonable nonetheless.
Eric the Bard
A young wood elf that has some skill with flute-like instruments. Is usually seen carrying around a basket of some sort. Plays in a local band, if he can find them.
Current president of Stonebridge Estates. Not much is known about him other than that he’s very wealthy and tightly controls the PR surrounding him and his firm to promote a positive image of both.